Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wow, another challenge......Silhouette #46 for Scrapbook Sisters

I am not a fan of blue, but seem to have been using it often! I like that I am not falling in to the comfortable colors of green and pink (I always do!) This was a hard challenge for me because I wanted to use a stamp as the image but did not have one! After a little searching, I found a "silhouette" cut file on my PC (I wish I could remember where I picked it up)but here it is anyways :) The paper is American Crafts, the sentiment is Lawn Fawn and the flowers were a gift from a friend! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Sarah,such a beautiful card,I so love the silhouette! I'm glad you joined this weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters,I wouldn't have seen your beautiful card if you hadn't! Happy crafting,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is sooo beautiful-elegant and simple--love it Sarah!
    I'm so happy you stopped by my blog--I'm now following you too! Looking forward to being bloggie friends!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky
    See My Stamp Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah. Thank you for taking part in the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete